Articles

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A broken smile

I sit here with a smile on my face, I smile as I breathe in deep,
I smile as I close my eyes, and I smile all day long;

the sky is dark, as the freezing winds,
seep into my bones, I sit here smiling silently cold and empty;

I wait here frozen in time, with my dreams torn apart,
my heart encased in a tomb, I smile to mask my true emotions;

smile is all that I do day in and day out, the mask that I wear is so perfect,
one needs to come a lot closer, to see the tears trickling down my eyes;

the days are long, the nights longer still. I try to find the light, but find comfort only in the dark;

emotions swell inside, walking on a broken path, I look up for the rainbow, hoping that one day I will get off, this broken path and onto a new one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valiable cause those make us grow and be better, we appreciate your visit, hope to see you again soon, thanks.