Articles

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dancing with a broken heart


How do I mend a broken heart?

My entire world has fallen apart.

How do I find hope in a brand new day, when the one I love has gone away?

My mind overflows with memories of you, of all that we've shared, all that we knew.

I long for your touch and your warm embrace,the look in your eyes, the smile on your face.

My dreams are filled with your soft gentle kiss, I wake and cry for all that I miss.

How do I mend a broken heart, when my one true love and I are apart?

My heart knows to love only you, it won't let go, what do I do?

Our moments together were precious and few, but I cherished them all more than you knew.

I love you my angel and always will, I loved you then and I love you still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very valiable cause those make us grow and be better, we appreciate your visit, hope to see you again soon, thanks.